Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone DIY repair help

Options
  • 08-07-2020 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I have a dead iPhone 7. I thought the battery was dead but after trying a new battery (and getting a replacement replacement battery because I thought the new battery was faulty) plus a new screen. It's still dead. What could I try or is it cooked?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I have a dead iPhone 7. I thought the battery was dead but after trying a new battery (and getting a replacement replacement battery because I thought the new battery was faulty) plus a new screen. It's still dead. What could I try or is it cooked?

Did you try fitting the battery yourself? have you experinence in changing them, it may be possible the connector could be damaged? if the board is dead then there may be a short on the board. can be common enough to happen, best thing to do is take to someone who has experince in dealing with motherboard issues.

Advertisement