Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless mother forced to sleep in car

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Hairy Japanese BASTARDS!

Ooooohhhhh, Matron!

Her children should be seized, given a new identity and adopted elsewhere in Europe.

Her children should be seized, given a new identity and adopted elsewhere in Europe.

You mean like was done with Russian “Orphons”

You mean like was done with Russian “Orphons”

In Soviet Russia, orphans adopt you.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,601 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Have we any update on her?
    Magaret Cash was fairly active on social media when she was in her car.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Have we any update on her?
    Magaret Cash was fairly active on social media when she was in her car.

Maggie probably had a word "take down the pictures of the thousand euro communion dress, the tanning beds and drink. they don't like that so they don't"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

are they still sleeping in the car?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,601 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Maggie probably had a word "take down the pictures of the thousand euro communion dress, the tanning beds and drink. they don't like that so they don't"

Magaret from my understanding never said she was poor. She was just homeless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Vizzy

are they still sleeping in the car?

They never slept in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

so i can just spend all my money on frivolous crap instead of housing myself and then claim to be homeless and demand the state provide me with a gaf?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

so i can just spend all my money on frivolous crap instead of housing myself and then claim to be homeless and demand the state provide me with a gaf?

You need to have a load of kids first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Oops!

That's the key.... Literally.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

She should organise an interview with Miriam O Callaghan or Claire Byrne, free publicity and no awkward questions about where Daddy is or her finances.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Sure Miriam has a load of kids and is living off the state too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

She was homeless AND the gubbermint was screwing her out of her rights, or words to that effect.

splinter65 wrote: »
    She was homeless AND the gubbermint was screwing her out of her rights, or words to that effect.

So, she went to Penney’s......

This one is just back from a one month's ban. Keep reporting any disgusting posts from this creature. :D

Eh? Maggie banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭deaddonkey15

splinter65 wrote: »

I think she claimed the government was robbing her blind - whilst picking up circa 50k tax free per annum on social welfare.

Advertisement