Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Third level account

Options
  • 09-07-2020 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi guys

I started a postgraduate full time third level course approximately 6 months ago in UCD. Is it possible to have my current accounts with BoI switched back to third level accounts? I had planned to drop in to the university branch but would prefer not to with Covid.

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

Yes, you can absolutely have your Personal Current Account amended to a Third Level Account. It would be necessary to call into one of our branches with photo ID, and proof of your education in a 3rd level institute. This can be something such as a letter from the college confirming that you are attending as a student. 

Our university branches are currently closed due to Covid19, you can absolutely pop into any of our other branches that have remained open. I have attached a link here to our branch locator.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement