Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teeth mobility and root canal

• 09-07-2020 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have been feeling my tooth move in my mouth. Almost like it clicks in and out of place. I went to a dentist today and she said I have healthy gums and teeth and that I have mobility grade 2 I think in some teeth from my bruxism which is very flared up at the minute. She didn't seem to think there was any need to worry. Is there anything I should be doing?

Also I am due a root canal, she told me that the tooth is dead. Does this mean the root canal won't be successful?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Dianthus

You shouldn't be leaving your appointment with the same, or even more, questions than when you arrived.
    Mobility, bruxism, & root canal are all big issues, but all solvable. There has to be clear communication however. You need to either meet your dentist again to discuss further, or start afresh with another dentist.

The entire purpose of root canal treatment is to remove a dead/dying nerve.

Advertisement