Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Cheque

Options
  • 09-07-2020 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi I received a BOI cheque today. I am not a BOI customer but can I cash the cheque if I go to the BOI shop that is on the cheque if I bring valid identification. I have done this in the past but I am wondering has it changed? 

Thanks in advance 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Pollough wrote: »
    Hi I received a BOI cheque today. I am not a BOI customer but can I cash the cheque if I go to the BOI shop that is on the cheque if I bring valid identification. I have done this in the past but I am wondering has it changed? 

Thanks in advance 
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. The cheque will need to go through a clearing process and for this reason will need to be lodged to an account with your name on it.

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen 

Advertisement