Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky - Sports Extra

Options
  • 10-07-2020 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭

Hi

I signed to to Sports Extra last year. The offer was €10 p/m for the first 6 months, then €20 p/m after that if you maintain a sky sports subscription along side.

Sky are now trying to tell me that the offer was €20 a month for the last 6 months then €34 a month after that. It absolutely wasn't, and they're messing me around at the moment.

Has anyone experienced the same issue. This is ridiculous.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Mebuntu

Sorry to tell you mine was as Sky says:

First 6m@ €10
    Next 6m@ €20
    Thereafter €34

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Mebuntu

UPDATE:

Sky are now offering to renew the "special offer" of €20 pm for another 12 months but subject to:

(Please note this offer requires a new 12-month minimum term on your Sky TV pack.)
    "Non-acceptance means your Sports Extra cost will increase to €34 a month when your current offer expires".

Advertisement