Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Face covering

• 11-07-2020 8:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭

As the dodgy surgeon look doesn't really suit me, where would I pick up a plain black / navy / grey reusable face covering locally?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭Bicyclette

Look at Dani's Closet www.daniscloset.ie Its a Limerick Company. I have bought facemasks from them and am delighted with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,272 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Dunnes Stores are selling 3 black washable masks for €5 if your stuck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

bazz26 wrote: »
    Dunnes Stores are selling 3 black washable masks for €5 if your stuck.

I was told at Childers road that they were out of them last week, due in again end of month, so I ordered from them online yesterday so I'll see what they are like, should have them by Tuesday or Wednesday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Dealz have plain black ones for €1.50. They're by the tills.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,272 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I was told at Childers road that they were out of them last week, due in again end of month, so I ordered from them online yesterday so I'll see what they are like, should have them by Tuesday or Wednesday

My mother got some in there yesterday.

• Advertisement

bazz26 wrote: »
    My mother got some in there yesterday.

Fair enough, they mustn't have them prominently displayed though , I was in there again today & other than the surgical blue type ones just inside the main entrance, I didn't see them, anyway my order arrived with dpd this morning, all good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭lucalux

Is anyone able to tell me if the cloth masks from Dunnes are a single layer of fabric, or two please?

Thanks

Two, an outer & inner layer, stitched together around the edges

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭lucalux

Two, an outer & inner layer, stitched together around the edges

Thanks a mill for that!

Advertisement