Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trunp commutes friends prison sentence

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

If you've got Netflix watch "get me roger stone ".

He is some piece of work and proud of it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

If you've got Netflix watch "get me roger stone ".

He is some piece of work and proud of it too.

It's an excellent documentary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

tigger123 wrote: »
    It's an excellent documentary.

Hes like some sort of deranged cartoon character.

Obviously an intelligent and ultra confident person at the back of it all but hes nasty enough

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Draining the swamp is goin well.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭SlowMotion321

I'll bet Gislaine Maxwell isn't too worried now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

Nauseating, but completely inevitable.

The only small positive that I can see in it is that it guarantees us yet another highly outraged, deeply indignant article about the decline of American Civilisation from Tintawn O'Fool in the Irish Times next week!

Nauseating, but completely inevitable.

The only small positive that I can see in it is that it guarantees us yet another highly outraged, deeply indignant article about the decline of American Civilisation from Tintawn O'Fool in the Irish Times next week!

I haven't bought a newspaper in years, i got tired of paying to read some idiots opinion!

That's what boards is for:P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

his trial was a pretty dodgy. The forewoman of the jury was a former candidate for congress for the Democrats and fervently and vocally anti Trump, probably not the fairest person to have deciding the fate of a close Trump associate. The judge had previously dismissed a case against Hillary Clinton in relation to Benghazi and is also knee deep in the Democratic party machine.

his trial was a pretty dodgy. The forewoman of the jury was a former candidate for congress for the Democrats and fervently and vocally anti Trump, probably not the fairest person to have deciding the fate of a close Trump associate. The judge had previously dismissed a case against Hillary Clinton in relation to Benghazi and is also knee deep in the Democratic party machine.

Don't you dare try dilute my outrage:mad:

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

I haven't bought a newspaper in years, i got tired of paying to read some idiots opinion!

That's what boards is for:P

Good call.

Currently B.ie claims to have about 360,000 members, so you're guaranteed never to be too far away from an idiot's opinion .................. or loads of them! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Was that not the General Flynn trial, who pleaded guilty but then became a free man? Could be wrong. Didn’t know jury foremen could decide the verdict
    Stone said on Friday he was under pressure to turn on Trump but didn’t then a day later he’s a free man, coincidence? Donald afraid what he might say?
    Seems no point in prosecuting any of Donald’s friends, he’ll just overturn any convictions

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

LAW AND ORDER

Advertisement