Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goal saver account

Options
  • 11-07-2020 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I have opened a goal savings account but I have not rereceived the letter with the account details.  Money  has been debited from my current account. Can you help at all please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi I have opened a goal savings account but I have not rereceived the letter with the account details.  Money  has been debited from my current account. Can you help at all please?
    Hi Viv, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

Generally, you would receive your BIC and IBAN by SMS. If you have not received this yet, it would be best to link in with our Customer Service Team on 0818 365 365. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to provide you with your account information. 

Due to Covid19 restrictions, we have reduced our Customer Service Hours. The team is available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement