Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Dundalk

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭brisan

Ush1 wrote: »
    I love this thread.

Comedy gold

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

It looks like there is a cycle lane outside the house so parking may be an issue.
    Commuting to Dublin wont be cheap and will add hours onto your day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

I could make kitchen for 5K for wich you will buy for 20K taking loan which you will pay about 5 years.The advantage to be a carpenter is pay less for things which you will buy taking loans.When you will start pay loan I will relax on beach in Spain for your 20K.Yes,you earn more but you have spend more when I earn less and spend nothing.I was working with great guy who is economist by education,5 years in high school and 2 years as bank clerk selling mortgages.He is plasterer now and has a lot more than his collegues.Actually he calculated this idea buy house .

Is this definitely not Sacha baron cohen in disguise? I’m reading this in an old Soviet voice

Hubertj wrote: »
    You couldn’t pay me enough to live in Dundalk. In my opinion, it is a kip. And yes I am making a sweeping generalisation!

I moved to Dundalk at the beginning of the lockdown, I'm staying in Ravensdale. It's a mate's holiday home, I'm actually thinking of moving out of Dublin and living here permanently. The rent from my house would easily cover a mortgage on a decent family home out here.

Dundalk itself is ok, neither a kip nor particularly beautiful. But the people are friendly, and the countryside is on a par with parts of West Kerry, minus the tourist coaches.

Have you visited the Cooley Peninsula? This place would probably be a surprise to most first-time visitors. I always thought Louth was flat, but how I'm living on a hill at the edge of the forest, with a view of the sea. North Louth is beautiful, and extremely cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭neutral guy

CBear1993 wrote: »
    Is this definitely not Sacha baron cohen in disguise? I’m reading this in an old Soviet voice
    People in Soviet Union had a lot better life then irish people in Ireland ! I am very thank full to God ,My Dad and Mum because I was made in USSR and can see the difference between real life in USSR yesterday and lie about life in USSR today ! We had Wonderful life in USSR ! No matter what USA propaganda telling about it today ! I would like back to USSR and get top level free health care with top level free education ! Be employed and get apartments for free from government ! Go to pension at 55 and spent time on greatest USSR resorts for free ! Same as you cant understand how people in USSR does not drink tea without milk same you cant understand how great life we had in USSR ! You could only dream about level of healthcare we had in USSR for FREE ! Comparing healthcare in Ireland today and healthcare in USSR Ireland does not have healthcare at all !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

People in Soviet Union had a lot better life then irish people in Ireland ! I am very thank full to God ,My Dad and Mum because I was made in USSR and can see the difference between real life in USSR yesterday and lie about life in USSR today ! We had Wonderful life in USSR ! No matter what USA propaganda telling about it today ! I would like back to USSR and get top level free health care with top level free education ! Be employed and get apartments for free from government ! Go to pension at 55 and spent time on greatest USSR resorts for free ! Same as you cant understand how people in USSR does not drink tea without milk same you cant understand how great life we had in USSR !

Ok.. now I don't even believe you have a job or the money to finance any of this, we've been led up the garden path people.

Ok.. now I don't even believe you have a job or the money to finance any of this, we've been led up the garden path people.
    Same as you cant believe people could drink tea without milk.

People in Soviet Union had a lot better life then irish people in Ireland ! I am very thank full to God ,My Dad and Mum because I was made in USSR and can see the difference between real life in USSR yesterday and lie about life in USSR today ! We had Wonderful life in USSR ! No matter what USA propaganda telling about it today ! I would like back to USSR and get top level free health care with top level free education ! Be employed and get apartments for free from government ! Go to pension at 55 and spent time on greatest USSR resorts for free ! Same as you cant understand how people in USSR does not drink tea without milk same you cant understand how great life we had in USSR ! You could only dream about level of healthcare we had in USSR for FREE ! Comparing healthcare in Ireland today and healthcare in USSR Ireland does not have healthcare at all !

Lol have a good Sunday night rip bud. This has been a great parody thread. Fair play.

CBear1993 wrote: »
    Lol have a good Sunday night rip bud. This has been a great parody thread. Fair play.
    I more love that one The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on.

I more love that one The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on.

Catch yourself on Borat and delete your account you fool. Nobody gives a hoot about your sh*thole in Dundalk. Take a day off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,782 ✭✭✭✭L1011

This thread has gone surreally off-course and I don't see any value in it continuing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement