Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card Not Working

Options
  • 11-07-2020 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got a new card issued last year when my account changed from student to current. I rarely used the card in shops but the couple of times I tried, the pin didn't work. Now the card is being declined online as well. I'm wondering if this is a tech issue on your end or if I need to order a new card?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Radiotrickster, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie. 

We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties using your card. 

If you’ve received a text from our card security team recently looking for you to verify a transaction on your account then we’d recommend that you’d follow the instructions provided.

You can also contact our Card Security Team directly at fpucardsecurity@boi.com or by calling 014885466. 

Alternatively you can certainly contact our Customer Service Desk directly by logging on to www.365Online.com and select the options ‘Service Desk’ > ‘Ask a Question’ or by calling 0818 365 365 and an advisor would be more than happy to check your card for you and offer further guidance. 

I hope this information helps. If you’ve any further queries please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us here, we’ll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement