Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fota Wildlife Park

Options
  • 12-07-2020 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if people could fill me in on Fota Wildlife Park.
    You currently have to reserve your slot, which is fine, but the slots are a half hour in length which is surely too short of a time to get any enjoyment from it? Are they strict on staying in there for a certain time slot or is it more lax, all help appreciated.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

Hi all, just wondering if people could fill me in on Fota Wildlife Park.
    You currently have to reserve your slot, which is fine, but the slots are a half hour in length which is surely too short of a time to get any enjoyment from it? Are they strict on staying in there for a certain time slot or is it more lax, all help appreciated.

No you've misconstrued it. The slots are every half hour but if you go in at say 9a.m then theoretically you could stay for the day though they do ask you to be out within 2-3 hours or similar. It's not that the slots are 9-930, 930-10 etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gem15

Time slots are for entry times e.g. if you book 9:30-10 slot you've that 30 minute window to get into the park. As already said you're encouraged not to stay longer than 3 hours but no-one is monitoring it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭MissShihTzu

We went last week. You have to book a slot in advance, and think discounts are given if you go mid-week before noon. Got the tickets in advance and you get a 30 minute time slot to arrive. Went on a Saturday afternoon and had a great time! Stayed about 2.5 hours, I think.

Advertisement