Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannibas on crisp farm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Monster Munchies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Jack Imhoff

It's still illegal...it has proven long term psychological effects. So no....it won't be made legal anytime soon.
    Mr Pot-ato crisp jumped the gun and got his knuckles rapped

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I don't like it, it doesn't suit me and I have not interest in using it, but Jesus it should be legalised.

If you put alcohol and cannabis side by side today and say that one should be banned for the public good, you'd go for alcohol every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,510 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I thought the whole story was hilarious. Particularly the explanation letter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭Brian Hartman

I don't like it, it doesn't suit me and I have not interest in using it, but Jesus it should be legalised.

If you put alcohol and cannabis side by side today and say that one should be banned for the public good, you'd go for alcohol every time.

If you were taking about 1960s era grass you might have a point. But the crap that is out today is just as harmful as alcohol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

I work with the average man alot of the time and the lower class of man alot of the time too. What I hate is the absolute plebs who throw their breakfast roll wrapper on the ground and smoke weed out in the open to show everybody how mad they are, while talking about weed loudly just to let everybody know they are smoking it.

We can smell it, its rank, if you want to smoke it get on with it, my ma and da smoke it on occasion and they are far from cool. It doesnt make you mad. Owing out 50 doesnt sound hard when you are at the shop saying awh I owe me balls out.

If mr potato wants to grow a bit of weed I'm fine with it so long as he sells to people with a bit of class and sense of decorum and not these spanners who cram Amsterdam into every second sentence.

Always in manky tracksuit bottoms as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

waste of police resources. the amount of people between 17 and 40 using cannabis, in my world at least, is enormous.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It should be allowed for over 65's for recreational use.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

I love the way the gardai give street prices of finished product when valuing a plant.

That box of potatoes is worth €300 based on €1 for a bag of 35g crisps.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,162 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Darc19 wrote: »
    I love the way the gardai give street prices of finished product when valuing a plant.

That box of potatoes is worth €300 based on €1 for a bag of 35g crisps.

Well they would know off the top of there head. I could walk into any city in Ireland and buy any drugs I want, yet the police in that City '' can't find the dealers'' eh its because the dealers are supplying them, geez. They are not going to take down their suppliers.
    It's all bullsht, a 13 year old can find a dealer, yet the cops with all their resources can't? Yea right. The won't bite the hand that feeds them. Probably their dealer that tipped them off to stop Mr Potato Head and his bright ideas, didn't want him stepping on their toes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement