Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Sheets on iPhone and iPad.

• 12-07-2020 3:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.
    There’s probably a very simple explanation to solve the issue I’m having so here goes!
    I’ve just recently downloaded Google Sheets to my iPhone and IPad.
    I’m updating a spreadsheet on the iPad but weirdly it’s not syncing with the iPhone. I had presumed it would have? I’ve searched Google far and wide but cannot get a straight forward answer. I obviously have some settings disabled somewhere but I’m mystified!!
    Any help would be gratefully accepted.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭PaulT21

johnire wrote: »
    Hi folks.
    There’s probably a very simple explanation to solve the issue I’m having so here goes!
    I’ve just recently downloaded Google Sheets to my iPhone and IPad.
    I’m updating a spreadsheet on the iPad but weirdly it’s not syncing with the iPhone. I had presumed it would have? I’ve searched Google far and wide but cannot get a straight forward answer. I obviously have some settings disabled somewhere but I’m mystified!!
    Any help would be gratefully accepted.
    Thanks!

I'm sure that you may have tried these steps but just in case, here is a Google check list to ensure smooth transitions
    https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2424384?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en

Advertisement