Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone SE - anywhere cheaper than Apple directly?

Options
  • 12-07-2020 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy an iPhone SE. Is there anywhere in Ireland where it can bought cheaper than from Apple direct?

A quick search doesn't give me any results, but asking just in case.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Mr.S wrote: »
    Adverts.

Slightly OT here but what's the story with the sealed iPhones for sale on Adverts? Based on feedback they seem to be legit and some claim to be Irish/UK stock...

I assume if they're sealed there would be no problem buying Apple Care as they haven't been activated yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Doublebusy

Viberstore.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭embraer170

Thanks everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭com7

i ve used the ioutlet extra on ebay several times to buy iphones and found them excellent ...look at there feedback it s very impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Check Amazon UK, BUT shop around, you probably can get it cheaper in other EU Amazon shops DE, ES, IT or FR

• Advertisement
Advertisement