Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very impressed with John Connors

Options
  • 13-07-2020 12:10am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭

Fair play to him. Not too many settled people will stand up like he did.

I know travellers cause trouble but I have maximum respect for men and women like him.

Funny how the progressives couldn't bring us together, but conservatism will

https://youtu.be/HKcbVPvE-Qc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Nice to see someone complementing travellers for a change. I predict some cognitive dissonance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭Brian Hartman

Nice to see someone complementing travellers for a change. I predict some cognitive dissonance.

All my life I've been prejudiced towards them but now I'm seeing a different side to them. Any people who can stand up for traditional values, I can respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Yeah sure, apart from when he publicly slandered Roderic O Gorman all over social media recently accusing him of being good friends with a pedophile just because he was seen in a photo with him once at a festival.

John Connor was also pictured beside a rapist, does that make him one? Hmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

He’s an ignorant degenerate. Posted this when a load of scumbags looted Lidl during an extreme weather event, compromising emergency services. How exactly are Lidl “robbing us every day”? They provide a massive service and employment to people in disadvantaged areas. Fool.

DXUSuJaWsAA4imE.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Moghead

2/10

• Advertisement

Yeah sure, apart from when he publicly slandered Roderic O Gorman all over social media recently accusing him of being good friends with a pedophile just because he was seen in a photo with him once at a festival.

John Connor was also pictured beside a rapist, does that make him one? Hmm.

He's also calling out the trans agenda and Thatchell is dodgy af. This man is my brother.

Moghead wrote: »
    2/10

But it's true though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

Have no opinion on the case he's talking about as I haven't been following it but I find him an awful hypocrite myself

This guy is just on a wind up.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭vafankillar

I hate the greens and a tatchell said some utterly creepy **** about underage sex / statutory rape

but roderic o'gorman already said he disagreed with tatchell's comments and all this is based on one photo he had with him,, which he said he didn't know about those views at the time and had he known he wouldnt have gotten the photo.

as mentioned above connor's has been in photos with people guilty of underage sex before, it doesn't mean he condones that either really.

used to love john connors, lots of his work like the documentary about black racism in america was brilliant, but even since the abortion referendum he's doubled down on his catholic conservativism which seems to have influenced most of his recent political leanings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

He's also calling out the trans agenda and Thatchell is dodgy af. This man is my brother.

So the picture with a rapist is ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Omackeral wrote: »
    He’s an ignorant degenerate. Posted this when a load of scumbags looted Lidl during an extreme weather event, compromising emergency services. How exactly are Lidl “robbing us every day”? They provide a massive service and employment to people in disadvantaged areas. Fool.

DXUSuJaWsAA4imE.jpg

That tweet was so telling. That he thinks a discount retailer is robbing people blind provokes the question of what he thinks a fair price is.

Hasta la vista baby..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

****in horrible world we live in, people trying to get into power seem to either want to molest kids or be famous or get rich, decent people very rarely get to the top and when they do the system is set up so that they can't do anything.

Fair play to john and great speech and he could have played the establishment game and got job presenting nationwide and being a gangster in fair city but he seems to be clinging to some sort of morals even if some of them over the years have been misinformed or misguided. The fella hardly studied politics at trinity but people seem to want to hold him to the same account as a trinity professor.

But it's true though.

How?

****in horrible world we live in, people trying to get into power seem to either want to molest kids or be famous or get rich, decent people very rarely get to the top and when they do the system is set up so that they can't do anything.

Fair play to john and great speech and he could have played the establishment game and got job presenting nationwide and being a gangster in fair city but he seems to be clinging to some sort of morals even if some of them over the years have been misinformed or misguided. The fella hardly studied politics at trinity but people seem to want to hold him to the same account as a trinity professor.

It must be heart breaking for the progressives to see the travellers turn against them.

And remember, Connors cannot be cancelled ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has he given up acting for politics?

Hahaha what a gowl!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Oh, well that explains it so.

You hated your identity but now he's made you proud of being a Traveller. Fair f**KS to you. You should always be proud of who you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has he given up acting for politics?

Generally just played scumbags, would you even call that acting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,824 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Is he even a traveller? He's permanently based in Darndale is he not?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

It doesn't take much to impress some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Hasta la vista baby..

I need your clothes, your boots and your bike. And no I'm NOT paying for them, you robbin b*st*rd capitalist weekend biker cracker.

An Ri rua wrote: »
    Oh, well that explains it so.

You hated your identity but now he's made you proud of being a Traveller. Fair f**KS to you. You should always be proud of who you are.

He's made me proud that there are still some sane decent people in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Gammyeye

Also your cousin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Fair play to him. Not too many settled people will stand up like he did.

I know travellers cause trouble but I have maximum respect for men and women like him.

https://youtu.be/HKcbVPvE-Qc

He's an absolute gob****e.

That Lidl tweet took the piss and there are many more like it. They guy has a serious chip on his shoulder.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,494 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I don’t think many trinity professors are robbing bread...

Let’s hold him and everybody to the same account, robbing isn’t good, don’t take what isn’t yours end of

I wonder does he see an opportunity for himself to make a bit of money as a right wing shill?

Moghead wrote: »
    I wonder does he see an opportunity for himself to make a bit of money as a right wing shill?

A lot of coping from the liberals I see.

• Advertisement

He's made me proud that there are still some sane decent people in Ireland.

You ain't one of them buddy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement