Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very impressed with John Connors

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

If part of their culture is taking over a public road for racing, riding dirt bikes through Dublin city while in convoy with horses and loads of young lads taking the p1ss what good is that.....

Animal cruelty, drug dealing, money laundering, taking over public and private lands, setting up dismantling cars on public land and never stopped, thieving, beating up the elderly and murder.....I'm sure I've missed a good few oh yeah and able to drive around in top of the range vehicles and caravans but on the dole....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Connors has certainly done a lot of damage to travellers in the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Here's a story about him from 1993

RTEGUIDE1.jpg

No that's an article about Blackie Connors, a character from Glenroe.

You couldn't have a character called Blackie nowadays methinks.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Connors has certainly done a lot of damage to travellers in the last few days.

There was never before a time when travellers needed leadership and role models as they need them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I see now we have a traveller in the senate that she has now set up pride week for travellers....

Anyone find it a bit odd they're going under the LGBT banner?
    What do you mean "going under the LGBT banner"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I see now we have a traveller in the senate that she has now set up pride week for travellers....

Anyone find it a bit odd they're going under the LGBT banner?
    Travellers are not a homogenous group.
    There are LGBT travellers, they can get a tough time especially within their own community.
    I think it's a really decent idea personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: I think since this thread was started by a banned troll, it's time to draw a line under it, sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement