Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access to Child and Family Centre Galvone

• 13-07-2020 9:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm taking my daughter for a vaccination in the Galvone Child and Family Centre this morning.

I can see the location on google maps (near Roxboro Garda station) but what I'm not sure of is how to actually get into the place from the road.

Do I enter through the Roxboro Garda station entrance (roughly across from Tesco entrance)? Doesn't look like there is a road through there.

Do I need to go farther up the Roxboro road and turn right before the church and then keep going right, back down to the primary school?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

I'd assume you enter by the primary school, seems to be the only way of actually driving into the facility.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

osarusan wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm taking my daughter for a vaccination in the Galvone Child and Family Centre this morning.

I can see the location on google maps (near Roxboro Garda station) but what I'm not sure of is how to actually get into the place from the road.

Do I enter through the Roxboro Garda station entrance (roughly across from Tesco entrance)? Doesn't look like there is a road through there.

Do I need to go farther up the Roxboro road and turn right before the church and then keep going right, back down to the primary school?

Yes, turn into Kennedy Park at the church and then turn right down the hill. At the bottom of the hill turn right at the mini roundabout and it's in front of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Thanks both.

For anybody else making the journey, you need to turn (right or left, depending where you are coming from) at the church and just follow the 'HSE Clinic' signs down to the clinic itself, which is the same entrance as the primary school.

Advertisement