If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request for few options for 50"-55" Smart TV

Options
  • 13-07-2020 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

I don't really care how cheap...cheap is good...as i don't really care too much about picture quality or sound. 
    I was told to come to you guys...as you are the best! 

I am in Dublin. Can you provide me with the following:
    Some options for cheap 50"-55" TV
    Wall brackets for the TV that will allow the TV to be adjusted up and down and pivot side to side.
    (maybe a full motion tv wall mount?)
    Can you ship it to me in Dublin?

Thanks so much. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

I don't really care how cheap...cheap is good...as i don't really care too much about picture quality or sound. 
    I was told to come to you guys...as you are the best! 

I am in Dublin. Can you provide me with the following:
    Some options for cheap 50"-55" TV
    Wall brackets for the TV that will allow the TV to be adjusted up and down and pivot side to side.
    (maybe a full motion tv wall mount?)
    Can you ship it to me in Dublin?

Thanks so much. 
    Hi looperman1000,

Thanks for the post!

There are a few TVs available but the one I would highly recommend would be the LG 55SM8050PLC at £549/619 euro. This TV is a Nanocell TV which gives it a better panel for colour and brightness than most other TVs at that price point. It also has a Saorview and Freesat tuner and a fantastic smart hub! It's very well spec'd for the price and comes with our 6 Year guarantee!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204676-lg-55sm8050plc-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-nanocell-led-tv-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

For a full motion bracket with this we have the Sanus BLF213! It's currently £179.95/199.99 euro but I could do one for £130/149 euro if you wanted to go for it with the TV and I could include shipping to Dublin in these prices!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202745-sanus-blf213-b1-cantilever-40-84-inch-cantilever-tv-bracket.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think of these options!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.