Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked Account

Options
  • 13-07-2020 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My account is blocked on the BOI App and I don’t know why. The phone number linked to my account is also wrong even though I changed it to the correct one a few months ago to receive the one time text message.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Ultan, thanks for getting in touch with us here today on Boards.ie. 

We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties logging in to your mobile app. 

If it has been blocked due to the incorrect pin being used then you’d still have one pin try remaining by logging on to www.365Online.com through a web browser. 

Once you’ve logged on there successfully then your app should be unblocked. 

Alternatively you can certainly contact our Customer Service Desk directly by calling 0818 365 365 and an advisor would be more than happy to help you further. 

I hope this information helps. Please feel free to get back in touch with us here if there’s anything else we can help you with. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement