Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi I have an 8 digit user ID for banking 365 online and can't login

Options
  • 13-07-2020 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have an 8 digit USER ID (have had this for years), but most of the time when I try to login it doesn't allow me to enter the full 8 digit USER ID as once I hit the 6th digit it automatically moves to the next line (where DOB or phone number is entered). I know the vast majority of people have 6 digit USER IDs but some don't and I see there have been other posters on this forum with the same query from a few years ago but it doesn't seem to have been resolved from what I can see. I've called 365 online and they just reset my pin but that's not the issue. I haven't been able to get in for a few days now it's very frustrating as I just have to keep checking and wait for the occasional time when it allows me to enter 8 digits. I've tried different phones, tablets, laptops etc.  Any ideas, please? 
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Cobbleozzy wrote: »
    I have an 8 digit USER ID (have had this for years), but most of the time when I try to login it doesn't allow me to enter the full 8 digit USER ID as once I hit the 6th digit it automatically moves to the next line (where DOB or phone number is entered). I know the vast majority of people have 6 digit USER IDs but some don't and I see there have been other posters on this forum with the same query from a few years ago but it doesn't seem to have been resolved from what I can see. I've called 365 online and they just reset my pin but that's not the issue. I haven't been able to get in for a few days now it's very frustrating as I just have to keep checking and wait for the occasional time when it allows me to enter 8 digits. I've tried different phones, tablets, laptops etc.  Any ideas, please? 
    Thanks
    Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today, we are very sorry to hear that this has been your experience when logging into your account. Can we check with you how have you been logging into your account is this through the mobile app or the main website. If you are logging in through the website can we ask that you delete your browser history and empty the cache to see if this makes a difference for you when logging into the account. 

We hope this helps. 

Thanks Jen 

Advertisement