Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SW1070

Options
  • 13-07-2020 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Hi. I can't seem to get the cover off this panel - no screws, nothing I could find online. Would greatly appreciate advice on how to remove cover, so I replace battery.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

steamsey wrote: »
    Hi. I can't seem to get the cover off this panel - no screws, nothing I could find online. Would greatly appreciate advice on how to remove cover, so I replace battery.

They are 2 versions.
    One has 2 clips on the right side as you look at it. under them are the screws.
    The other has a clip in the center as you look at control panel which covers the screw.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭steamsey

Thanks a lot for that. The current battery is 3.2ah. Should I replace like for like or get the 7ah battery?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

steamsey wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for that. The current battery is 3.2ah. Should I replace like for like or get the 7ah battery?

The 7 amp would be the normal replacement.

Advertisement