Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Synth Player wanted for Dublin Psych/Shoegaze Band

Options
  • 13-07-2020 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi all,

My band Sun Mahshene is on the look out for a synth player. We play a mix of heavy psych and shoegaze (all originals, no covers). We're working on some new shoegaze inspired material for our debut album and want someone to help add samples, ambient and ethereal sounds into the mix as well traditional keys stuff. Vocals would be a plus but not mandatory.

We're signed to Reckless Records and managed by CWB with our own rehearsal space in Dublin 7. Influences include Ride, The Jesus and Mary Chain, My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, DIIV and Primal Scream among others. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in send me a pm and we can have a chat. Links to our music, social media and video's listed below. Thanks a million.

Music:
    Spotify
    Bandcamp
    Soundcloud

Socials:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram

Videos:

Advertisement