Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Harmonised System tariff number

Options
  • 13-07-2020 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi all,

I sell handmade keychains online and apparently I have to include a Harmonised System tariff number for customs, but haven't been successful in finding it yet.

My products consist of split rings, ribbons, lace, fabric, charms, jewellry wire, beads, etc. some of which I obtain in local shops others online. Image attached as example.

On the anpost website it says "Commercial senders need to include additional information, including a Harmonised System (HS) tariff number and the country of origin of the goods." and I've been trying to find this tariff number by searching the internet, contacting anpost and even a business manager within anpost - noone could help me or even knew what it was... :confused:

The closest I got was on this site: https://www.tarifftel.com/hs-code-lookup/index/bags-accessories but even here I am not sure whether "Travel Accessories-Keyring Non Wire Ring Type" or "Tracel Accessories-Keyring Wire Ring Type" would be the right item type and how to fill in the other categories like material or origin..

Anyone any idea where I could get this information?

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement