Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC alarm10270 open zone

Options
  • 13-07-2020 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys, just a quick one really.

I have the above alarm and I have purchased two additional HKC RF/CSW to add to the current collection on my alarm already.

I have managed to add both to the system however both zones remain open. I have changed the magnets a couple of times and they are both still showing zone open.

Just wondering is there a setting I am missing on the engineers menu?

sorry if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find the answer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

kojak100 wrote: »
    Hi guys, just a quick one really.

I have the above alarm and I have purchased two additional HKC RF/CSW to add to the current collection on my alarm already.

I have managed to add both to the system however both zones remain open. I have changed the magnets a couple of times and they are both still showing zone open.

Just wondering is there a setting I am missing on the engineers menu?

sorry if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find the answer.

Is the arrow in the sensor head pointing up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kojak100

altor wrote: »
    Is the arrow in the sensor head pointing up?

I will double check

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kojak100

I will double check

Tried and tested the arrow multiple ways on both sensors. still the same thing, zone open. i have tried the magnets in various positions aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

Tried and tested the arrow multiple ways on both sensors. still the same thing, zone open. i have tried the magnets in various positions aswell.

Ok, go into walk test and select one of the zones in question.
    Take out of cases and make sure the tamper is opening and closing.
    Then check with arrow pointing up if the magnet will open and close the zone while looking at the keypad.

Advertisement