Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chargeback

Options
  • 14-07-2020 10:43am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks

I submitted a chargeback last week and received confirmation that my account had been credited today, it does say 'pending investigation'.
    How long typically would the investigation take? Assume that an initial investigation is done based on what was sent back prior to crediting account or do BOI just credit accounts by default when they receive a chargeback request?
    Just would like to have a general idea how long it takes before you know for sure your chargeback has been successful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi folks

I submitted a chargeback last week and received confirmation that my account had been credited today, it does say 'pending investigation'.
    How long typically would the investigation take? Assume that an initial investigation is done based on what was sent back prior to crediting account or do BOI just credit accounts by default when they receive a chargeback request?
    Just would like to have a general idea how long it takes before you know for sure your chargeback has been successful.
    Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Under PSD2 regulation the transaction is refunded pending investigation. Under PSD2 the team have 15 days to look into this for you. 

We hope this gives some clarification for you. 

Thanks Jen 

Advertisement