Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I just came back from a holiday in Ireland

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought some might use here

Have they not just doubled the price for the first night or am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Have they not just doubled the price for the first night or am I missing something?

:o

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I thought some might use here

www.selecthotels.com

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭bureau2009

Anyone been to a hotel where pool use is less restricted and you can use it a couple of times a day?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Has anyone managed to get the app to work on an iPhone 11, it wont work for me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,344 ✭✭✭bladespin

beertons wrote: »

Excludes weekends and the prices are hiked up then discounted.

bureau2009 wrote: »
    Anyone been to a hotel where pool use is less restricted and you can use it a couple of times a day?

Any I've been too which wasn't many you had to pre book a time

So will many staycation local in their own counties for level 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,344 ✭✭✭bladespin

Emm no, from me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I feel me staying in the Red Cow hotel would be more depressing than staying home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

we went on holidays with these it was great! week out on the water! https://www.cruise-ireland.com/carrickcraft/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Stayed in the Glasshouse in Sligo last week, €105 a night for the two of us. We've never been to this part of the country before and was really bowled over by it, stunning scenery, hill walks, lots of historical sites, seaweed baths out in Strandhill, Arigna coal mines but best of all was eating out, not even one mediocre meal, really fantastic food, Knox, Bridgefoot House, Hooked, Stoked, Walker's and Bella & Brava out in Coolany (an amazing char grilled octopus salad for starters) to mention a few.

Sligo, we'll definitely be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭HBC08

I'm in Mayo and have had 3 staycations since early July.Hotel in belmullet and camping a couple of times in Achill so was very lucky.
    I'd consider doing another weekend away but its not clear to me if you can eat or drink in the hotel.
    For instance I see one local hotel offering bnb but can't have a meal inside,how would you have the breakfast im wondering?

Is it more expensive staycationing in Ireland this summer for us all, any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Is it more expensive staycationing in Ireland this summer for us all, any recommendations?

If you are looking for self catering some ideas here. There also seems to be a few cancellations flowing through at the moment for June especially.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116828113&postcount=7

Also worth keeping an eye on this page.

https://www.facebook.com/Stay-Home-2021-117304243466305

Advertisement