Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Projector required

Options
  • 14-07-2020 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Anyone know of any good deals around for a decent project. budget around €250'ish. Replacing an old one with white dots on it. I missed the one in Lidl or Aldi some week back.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭matchthis

Projector, APEMAN Full HD Native 1080P, Support 4K, 300" Screen LCD Video Projector, Remote Electronic Keystone Correction, Compatible with HDMI/USB/Phone/PC/PS4 for Home Cinema/Business Presentation https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B082TP8TMX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_Jy4dFbJ6EY9D6

This is 170 pounds at the moment and seemed to tick all the boxes I was looking for. Am new to this, but the reviews were also so good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

matchthis wrote: »
    Projector, APEMAN Full HD Native 1080P, Support 4K, 300" Screen LCD Video Projector, Remote Electronic Keystone Correction, Compatible with HDMI/USB/Phone/PC/PS4 for Home Cinema/Business Presentation https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B082TP8TMX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_Jy4dFbJ6EY9D6

This is 170 pounds at the moment and seemed to tick all the boxes I was looking for. Am new to this, but the reviews were also so good

Is it easy to buy replacement bulbs or is it safer to go with big brands like Epson or Optoma?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭matchthis

With 5000 hours usage I never thought of it. Was also thinking I’d have this for a few years and maybe upgrade. Just ordered a screen earlier from amazon, that wasn’t as straight forward as I thought I would be

Advertisement