Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green List (Who will be on it?)

Options
1505152535456»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,250 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

We are orange now, what's that mean? They are advising no returns for Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Stevek101

Doesn’t matter about advice.
    We can now travel to Spain, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Greece and other countries without the need to show a negative test before flying.

We are still on the Spanish and German risk area list unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Stevek101 wrote: »
    We are still on the Spanish and German risk area list unfortunately.

The individual countries don't update immediately, they do it once a week.
    Spain's will be updated tomorrow.
    Germany on the 22nd...

The individual countries don't update immediately, they do it once a week.
    Spain's will be updated tomorrow.
    Germany on the 22nd...

Isn't Spain every 15 days? Also the canaries are insisting for all inbound passengers. We are still over Germany 100 per 100k risk area rule. I don't think ECDC has been implemented much else where only being used as a guide.

Isn't Spain every 15 days? Also the canaries are insisting for all inbound passengers. We are still over Germany 100 per 100k risk area rule. I don't think ECDC has been implemented much else where only being used as a guide.

Not sure, I just saw on their list that it was last updated last Friday and the regions that were orange last Thursday aren't included in the 'High Risk' regions from which you require a test to enter.

https://www.mscbs.gob.es/en/profesionales/saludPublica/ccayes/alertasActual/nCov/spth.htm

• Advertisement

Not sure, I just saw on their list that it was last updated last Friday and the regions that were orange last Thursday aren't included in the 'High Risk' regions from which you require a test to enter.

https://www.mscbs.gob.es/en/profesionales/saludPublica/ccayes/alertasActual/nCov/spth.htm

So we can't rock up to the countries you listed earlier without a test unfortunately. It's no wonder our government signed up to this, seems to be useless so far. But its a start at least.

So we can't rock up to the countries you listed earlier without a test unfortunately. It's no wonder our government signed up to this, seems to be useless so far. But its a start at least.

Well in Spain this system doesn't kick in until 23rd November. Up until then you can rock up without a test anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Scoondal

Canary Islands are orange.

Does anyone remember "airbridges" ? Does anyone remember "staycation tax incentive". I signed up for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭willciviceg5

Scoondal wrote: »
    Canary Islands are orange.
    Has anyone been to the Canary Islands recently or planning to go?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,690 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

Has anyone been to the Canary Islands recently or planning to go?

2 Weeks ago yea Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭willciviceg5

Tenzor07 wrote: »
    2 Weeks ago yea Why?

I'm just wondering whats it like out there, busy, quiet etc? What was the whole process like getting the test before going out. Was the whole process easy

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭gerogerigegege

Lads, forgive my stupidity.

Could someone sum up this eu reopen thing and how it affects us.

I'm in Cork looking to go from Dublin, get tested in Cork, to Germany or Poland.

Cheers

Booked my flight to Lanzarote for Easter. Great value out there. 2 adults 2 children : €680 return, 9 nights. I always say : "Make hay while the sun shines"

Advertisement