Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW 37+ Transfers

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

What City players for GW 38?

Sterling KDB Dilva?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,655 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Dubliner28 wrote: »

Sterling KDB Dilva?
    180 minutes of football minimum to be watched before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

km79 wrote: »
    There has to be a balance between benching points though and having no bench?
    Do you have any Man City, Man United, Chelsea or Arsenal players? What happens if they get injured? Or any rotation
    I think at least one playing sub could be needed this week

It's GW37, as titan says I don't see any point wasting transfers or dropping points for bench fodder. Will take the rotation/injury risk over that.
    titan18 wrote: »
    Tbf though Holgate and Lascelles would be playing but injured. Is the -4 worth it to get rid of them for another player on your bench in the chance of rotation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

shineon23 wrote: »
    It's GW37, as titan says I don't see any point wasting transfers or dropping points for bench fodder. Will take the rotation/injury risk over that.

Did you not take a -8 or -12 which included signing a keeper or were you messing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

km79 wrote: »
    Did you not take a -8 or -12 which included signing a keeper or were you messing ?

Yes,
    -12 with keeper change to allow me to get Martial in.

Wasnt going to go - 16 to sort out recently injured cheapie defenders with 2 GWs left

Jeez, serious cross examination here. :P

Last time i attempt to make a joke here rather than boringly state, that due to 2 season ending injuries for my 4th and 5th choice defenders and my 8th choice attacker falling out with his manager my bench has been destroyed leaving me with no selection headaches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

shineon23 wrote: »
    Yes,
    -12 with keeper change to allow me to get Martial in.

Wasnt going to go - 16 to sort out recently injured cheapie defenders with 2 GWs left

Jeez, serious cross examination here. :P

Last time i attempt to make a joke here rather than boringly state, that due to 2 season ending injuries for my 4th and 5th choice defenders and my 8th choice attacker falling out with his manager my bench has been destroyed leaving me with no selection headaches.

That’s better :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭daheff

Dubliner28 wrote: »

Sterling KDB Dilva?

He could play anybody in the last 2 games.....city have nothing to play for in the league, no cup games until champions league in August...so he could give younger fringe players a run and not risk first team players getting an injury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

If anybody is looking to cling for City to play for something.

They are 7 goals away from scoring 100 goals again.

Advertisement