Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest Hub now available in Ireland

Options
  • 15-07-2020 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,912 ✭✭✭

The Nest Hub is available to purchase on the Google Store in Ireland (€89.99).

No idea why they delayed this so long. No sign of the Max.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭unhappys10

JDxtra wrote: »
    The Nest Hub is available to purchase on the Google Store in Ireland (€89.99).

No idea why they delayed this so long. No sign of the Max.

I got one for 59 pounds in April on UK store. Why would anyone wait for Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,912 ✭✭✭JDxtra

November 2018 was when I got mine, discounted at the time on the Google UK store. Has worked perfectly here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭unhappys10

November 2018 was when I got mine, discounted at the time on the Google UK store. Has worked perfectly here.

Same here, no problems at all apart from I can't seem to choose the album I want to use to display as the photo slideshow.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,417 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Very useful thing, have one in our kitchen and its always in use.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've the max in the kitchen and the hub next to the bed, couldn't tell you the last time I used the hub but the max is used loads of times every day but that's more to do with location than specs.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Likewise, have a hub in kitchen and beside bed (handy for alarms, music and seeing next hello camera at front door downstairs).

Got a hub max in the lounge for duo calls to relatives abroad.

All from Dixons Dublin Airport at various times:)

Advertisement