Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muslims allowed to slaughter live animals at Croke Park

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Can you find another, any other source?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Before clicking on the thread i could have just guessed it would the liberal....I won't give him the click by going to the story.
    It is not a reputable source for anything, leo Sherlock will do anything for clicks, runs fake competitions and regularly just copies and pastes content from other sources.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I doubt very much any kind of animal slaughter will take place in Croke Park. I’d say it’s going to be more like a celebration with food, prayer etc but hopefully Croke Park will clarify because some people seem very heightened about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

I clicked that link.

The hate in that article is dripping from the page.

He actually invoked the blood of those killed in Croke Park by British forces.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Sounds like an average Hurling match

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

theyre hardly going to slaughter dead animals now are they?

blood must be spilt to appease the gods.

if they eat it afterwards i dont see the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

eviltwin wrote: »
    I doubt very much any kind of animal slaughter will take place in Croke Park.

You didn't see Dublin play Roscommon last year then.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

theyre hardly going to slaughter dead animals now are they?

It's ok, sure they're dead before they're slaughtered ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

A bit of a strange read. A guarantee of religious and civil liberty was part of the motivation to achieve independance and the above is a result of same IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Sorry, islamaphobic thread probably won't end well. Best to kill it now (no offense to OP, but that TheLiberal article is awful).

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement