Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread vanishing mystery

Options
  • 15-07-2020 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

I'm not entirely sure this is the place to ask, and I don't know for certain it's a moderator issue, but here goes...

I started a thread in the Motorbike forum a couple of days back. It was reasonably polite - one or two sneery responses but nothing extreme - and I think it was beginning to open into a useful discussion on the relationship between motorcyclists (I am one) and cyclists (I am one of those too.)

Anyway, it's now vanished without trace. I haven't had any communication about it, and there was no mod. comment on any of the posts.

Is there any way to find out how this has happened, whether it's a technical or moderator issue? If the latter, is that the usual process?

Here's hoping this doesn't vanish too! ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Did you ask the mods of the motorbike forum? They should always be the first port of call for something like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Breezin

Spear wrote: »
    Did you ask the mods of the motorbike forum? They should always be the first port of call for something like this.

I can see several mods listed. Do I just pick one, or ask publicly? Not sure of the procedure.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's two mods listed LookBehindYou and Zascar.

Category mods are separate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement