Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COVID-19 forum ban.

Options
  • 15-07-2020 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭

I have been banned for posting:
    They can't be going for COVID-zero with their quarantine policy. It's not possible. They're being incredibly hypocritical by punishing the regular person and allowing tourists to roam free.
    The moderator mike_ie said that this was ignoring moderator instructions.

I am dumbfounded by this decision. It is commonly agreed by many posters on the forum that I am amongst the highest level of contributors. I post daily statistics on the virus unlike anyone else.

I am unsure how this comment was creating heated discussion. Tonight is one of the few nights where every single person on the thread is in agreement.

I would like to see this resolved immediately.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I see the mod has lifted the ban noting it was issued in error

I am therefore marking this resolved

Advertisement