Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opening of "No-Food" pubs pushed out again

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,113 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

hynesie08 wrote: »
    You'll find a reason to complain anyway, it's all you've done for 9 months.

I'm not the only one, This is Ireland its in our nature too complain

Still don't think it's right that non food pubs who have spent money on renovations are not allowed because of predictions

So you reckon pubs should be kept close when there is no evidence to suggest they were at fault for the rise in numbers when they were opened for a few weeks

I just don't get the constant clamour to re-open pubs given the restrictions they'd currently have to open under. Going to the pub should be a social experience, having a chat with the bar staff when you order your round, chatting to person next to you while you're waiting. Checking in on the old shady lad who's always on his own to see what the craic is. Strolling out for a smoke and chatting to whoever you bump into outside.

Very little of that is going on - if things are being adhered to. So - what you're left with is six lads or whatever sitting around a table and basically raising your hand to ask if it's ok to go for a slash. (Yeah, I'm exaggerating but not that much.)

You'd be just as well sitting around a mates kitchen table with a well stocked fridge and a few decent bottles of spirits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭showpony1

I just don't get the constant clamour to re-open pubs given the restrictions they'd currently have to open under. Going to the pub should be a social experience, having a chat with the bar staff when you order your round, chatting to person next to you while you're waiting. Checking in on the old shady lad who's always on his own to see what the craic is. Strolling out for a smoke and chatting to whoever you bump into outside.

Very little of that is going on - if things are being adhered to. So - what you're left with is six lads or whatever sitting around a table and basically raising your hand to ask if it's ok to go for a slash. (Yeah, I'm exaggerating but not that much.)

You'd be just as well sitting around a mates kitchen table with a well stocked fridge and a few decent bottles of spirits.

I think most people go with and far rather enjoy going to the pub with 6 mates than the nonsense you described in first paragraph. I highly doubt what everyone is clamoring all this time for is to chat to "the old shady lad on his own".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Schools should be kept closed so if we are trying to contain the virus

Take that rubbish to the schools thread, or the whataboutery thread. This one is about pubs!

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Take that rubbish to the schools thread, or the whataboutery thread. This one is about pubs!

Yeah this one is about pubs and pubs should be reopened. No reason to keep them closed. Another fcuking clown against pubs reopening

showpony1 wrote: »
    I think most people go with and far rather enjoy going to the pub with 6 mates than the nonsense you described in first paragraph. I highly doubt what everyone is clamoring all this time for is to chat to "the old shady lad on his own".

I was trying humour to make the point that social-distancing and pubs do not go hand in hand. Going to the pub is about being able to enjoy the whole pub and the possibility of chatting to others outside your group - otherwise you might as well be sat at home with your six mates.

Like what's the difference - here's your table - now don't move from it for the next few hours except for a smoke or a slash and don't talk or interact with any of the others in the pub unless you're shouting at them from 2 metres away.

Yeah this one is about pubs and pubs should be reopened. No reason to keep them closed. Another fcuking clown against pubs reopening

No need for the personal abuse.

If you want the pubs to be open, at least put forward something better than "If you don't like it, don't go"

I'm for allowing the pubs to open with restrictions. The ones that were in before are fine. Let's go again!

No need for the personal abuse.

If you want the pubs to be open, at least put forward something better than "If you don't like it, don't go"

I'm for allowing the pubs to open with restrictions. The ones that were in before are fine. Let's go again!

Apologies for the personal abuse :). I just think its disgraceful how pubs are being treated. As i said in a post earlier i was in a couple of my local pubs when they were allowed to open and they were well organised and there were no issues with them. They spent thousands of euros to put measeurements in place to reopen and then they were closed again after a few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Food pubs, great :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭showpony1

I was trying humour to make the point that social-distancing and pubs do not go hand in hand. Going to the pub is about being able to enjoy the whole pub and the possibility of chatting to others outside your group - otherwise you might as well be sat at home with your six mates.

Like what's the difference - here's your table - now don't move from it for the next few hours except for a smoke or a slash and don't talk or interact with any of the others in the pub unless you're shouting at them from 2 metres away.

Prior to this I used to go out for football for the day on Sundays and was good to meet friends in a pub for the day rather than someone put their house up and drink at home which wouldn't have been common before Covid. I'd say that's more a thing teenagers would do than lads in their 20s/30s.

Drinks, Food, Atmosphere, getting out of the house, not having to worry about the other people living in the house, noise, clean up etc.

We wouldn't be particularly out to chat to strangers - that would be more a night in town.

Now i have subscription for nearly every game televised and conditioned to drink at home - so be interesting to see how it'll be as even when it was the 105 mins sittings it was a pain as you'd only get to see one of the 3 matches we'd want to watch that day and have to rush home then so wasn't really worth it bar the initial novelty.

• Advertisement

Great fun for all the family and Timmy the dog. More excitement to be had in a morgue. Ivy and holly drinkers who gingerly sip their pinot and weepie at home having their annual knees up. Puke.

showpony1 wrote: »
    Prior to this I used to go out for football for the day on Sundays and was good to meet friends in a pub for the day rather than someone put their house up and drink at home which wouldn't have been common before Covid. I'd say that's more a thing teenagers would do than lads in their 20s/30s.

Drinks, Food, Atmosphere, getting out of the house, not having to worry about the other people living in the house, noise, clean up etc.

We wouldn't be particularly out to chat to strangers - that would be more a night in town.

Now i have subscription for nearly every game televised and conditioned to drink at home - so be interesting to see how it'll be as even when it was the 105 mins sittings it was a pain as you'd only get to see one of the 3 matches we'd want to watch that day and have to rush home then so wasn't really worth it bar the initial novelty.

Yeah, fair enough. Different strokes for different folks I guess. In Dublin, in my experience, it's as much about chatting with randomers during the night as it is about hanging with the lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

1966 wrote: »
    This is the problem. In my town our only Restaurant Pub completely abused the situation and will 100% do so again. No pressure to buy food / knife & fork out on each table, no time limit, place packed. I could go on. This will happen again in a couple of weeks while the other pub businesses in the town, willing to tow the line remain closed. An utter farce.

How many deaths from that pub?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

How many deaths from that pub?

23 if it's the same one i'm thinking of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Having to have a 9 euro meal in some ‘family friendly’ rathole is going to kill my christmas. Id absolutely love to say stay home with friends and cans but with the pubs closed so long i know ill be obliged to go take a seat at a table , pretend to be even remotely interested in double priced chicken wings just so I can try skull 9-10 Guinness into me to start me on my usual 3 day christmas bender.

I cant enjoy the usual ‘eating is cheating’ end up blind drunk, beg the pub to serve me a last one at 5 to 12. Christmas ruined.

Great fun for all the family and Timmy the dog. More excitement to be had in a morgue. Ivy and holly drinkers who gingerly sip their pinot and weepie at home having their annual knees up. Puke.

This is the worst part, nowhere anyone would dare be a regular of will be open, and the pubs that full time drinkers will be forced to resprt to will be filled with these types, limited table space taken up by people who havent had a real hangover in 15 years since they went to a michael buble concert with the only sexual partner theyve ever had

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭madmax72

So we look like we are going back to the way it was in Dublin before the lockdown...no wet pubs open and restraunts and bars with food open.how long before the numbers go up again.This is madness....signed a longstanding barman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I wonder what the correlation is between people who are pro-restrictions but also have sexless relationships.

I just can't imagine a perennially headached woman or a poorly performing male who keeps his socks on and his positions safe saying "f**k restrictions, open pubs".

Or an absolute stallion packing 8+inches saying, "we need to listen to the experts. This virus is real. We must have one year without a proper Christmas to protect the vulnerable. Pubs must stay closed".

Some serious questions need to be asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

One good thing about the last 8 months is that it made me realise how much I loathe eating when having a few pints. 6/7 pints can do me fine without "soakage" and I'm not falling around the place. Don't bother with takeaways or anything like it when I was a demon for it before.

It's just a ludicrous rule that is connected to the central problem we've had during this pandemic; public won't trust each other to get on with it fuelled by the government's ineffectual application of their restrictions. The government should be leading here by accepting the reality that the virus will be here for a long time, and give support to the ones who have difficulty accepting that while the rest of us get on with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭LuasSimon

How worse off are publicans closed than open ?
    Do all the employees get 350 a week which for some is close to that they earn on minimum wage anyways . The public an themselves gets pup ? and was there not a number of grants given to publicans as well ? Would this not cover most average pubs incomes ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,310 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

LuasSimon wrote: »
    How worse off are publicans closed than open ?
    Do all the employees get 350 a week which for some is close to that they earn on minimum wage anyways . The public an themselves gets pup ? and was there not a number of grants given to publicans as well ? Would this not cover most average pubs incomes ?

In short no it doesn't.

Just because your closed doesn't mean bills stop. The grants don't cover near enough and they were on off. The cris is weekly but its miniscule

If you think what's available covers the avergae income then your living in another world.

Absolute misery Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,244 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Christmas ruined because Wet Pubs aren't open :pac:

Some people need to dial down the hyperbole :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Wouldn't say it's ruined, but yeah it won't be the same for a lot of people and looks like it will be as boring as you could possibly get. Not much reward for the last six weeks of restrictions. ...
    Not to mention all the workers who will be stuck on 350 euro a week in the run up to the big day.

pjohnson wrote: »
    Christmas ruined because Wet Pubs aren't open :pac:

Some people need to dial down the hyperbole :pac:

Wet pubs.

You mean a pub.

• Advertisement

More excitement to be had in a morgue.
    Having to have a 9 euro meal in some ‘family friendly’ rathole is going to kill my christmas.
    Absolute misery Christmas.

Such entitled nonsense! I'd imagine you lads would have been the kids to kick the dog around the house on Christmas morning because your ma couldn't get you a PS5!

Good news for the rest of us that you'll be leaving your misery at home with you while the rest of us are enjoying our Christmas with a few Chicken Wings, Arthur G. and The Fairytale of New York! Can't wait!

Such entitled nonsense! I'd imagine you lads would have been the kids to kick the dog around the house on Christmas morning because your ma couldn't get you a PS5!

Good news for the rest of us that you'll be leaving your misery at home with you while the rest of us are enjoying our Christmas with a few Chicken Wings, Arthur G. and The Fairytale of New York! Can't wait!

For an hour.

Misery.

Or our simple pleasure at christmas is spending time with family and friends over a few pints in the true spirit of christmas , without a load of double priced slop. We dont expect much or big gifts etc.. its about togetherness,

its about togetherness

Amazing! Then you don't need pubs at all! Christmas saved!!!

Amazing! Then you don't need pubs at all! Christmas saved!!!

You need to stop drinking the government propaganda kool-aid pal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭Cork2021

But but , he’ll be having delicious creamy and succulent pints with his ****e pizza in a few days. He doesn’t care what the rest of us think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭PommieBast

Just because your closed doesn't mean bills stop.
    The elephant in the room. I don't foresee landlords writing off an entire year's worth of unpaid rent, and if they don't there is the prospect of the majority of publicans going bankrupt.

I'm just pointing out what the poster said.

If Christmas is about togetherness for him, then he'll have a great Christmas with or without Chicken Wings in the pub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭LuasSimon

Would many houses not be better off without alcohol at Christmas anyways??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭John O.Groats

You`ll probably be burned at the stake for heresy for stating that on this thread but yes you`re absolutely correct.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,764 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

That's not for the state to decide. And of course closing pubs does absolutely nothing to do the supply of alcohol anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Wet pubs.

You mean a pub.

I believe the term "Wet Pubs" was formed to try and subconsciously link it with "Wet Markets", which of course was the source of the Wuhan Virus. It's a negative term. I would love to know who first came up with the phrase.

This comment appeared on the Journal this morning. Thought I'd share the perspective of a publican at the end of his tether, outlining the alarming disconnect between elitists like NPHET and the regular Joe. Only a stuffin turkey couldn't appreciate his struggle:

Would this government please show us Publicans a bit of respect & stop calling us wet pubs. We are traditional pubs. Traditional means “existing in or as part of a tradition; long-established” We have been disrespected by them since this began. This has to stop. Publicans have bent over backwards to please everyone & to get our pubs in order, but to no avail.
    There is no more risk in a traditional pub of spreading the so called virus (please show me where you get this proof) as there is in a restaurant. If they thought for one minute there was they would stop the sale of alcohol in restaurants.
    It is very obvious that none of these people have been in a pub for a long time, pubs have changed in the last 10 years. It is ok for 30 kids in a classroom, it is ok for 30 players on a pitch etc, but it is not ok for 4 friends to have a quiet drink in a corner. It is time this government got real. What they are actually saying is, people that go to traditional pubs are working class & cannot control themselves, so they must do it for them. What an insult.
    It makes absolutely no sense to open a restaurant & not a pub, but the only reason I can think of is that they themselves need somewhere to go & would not be going to a pub to mix with the working class.
    To save the world, we close the pubs, never mind the health & financial affects this has on the publicans. I hope they have a good Xmas, because not one Publican will enjoy theirs. Pure spite from our Government & NPHET.

That may be true, but closing the traditional pub won't change that. And many of us enjoy a glass of wine with the Christmas dinner or a can of beer while restraining the urge to beat our wives and children. Hell even my wife has been known to drink a glass of wine! I know it's hard to believe in your handmaid's tale world :D

I just feel bad for the traditional pub, but some establishments I just don't see how they can realistically operate safely. Some can. With the pent up demand the pubs would be bedlam if they did open. It's a tough one. And "wet pub" is a ridiculous term.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

This comment appeared on the Journal this morning. Thought I'd share the perspective of a publican at the end of his tether, outlining the alarming disconnect between elitists like NPHET and the regular Joe. Only a stuffin turkey couldn't appreciate his struggle:

Would this government please show us Publicans a bit of respect & stop calling us wet pubs. We are traditional pubs. Traditional means “existing in or as part of a tradition; long-established” We have been disrespected by them since this began. This has to stop. Publicans have bent over backwards to please everyone & to get our pubs in order, but to no avail.
    There is no more risk in a traditional pub of spreading the so called virus (please show me where you get this proof) as there is in a restaurant. If they thought for one minute there was they would stop the sale of alcohol in restaurants.
    It is very obvious that none of these people have been in a pub for a long time, pubs have changed in the last 10 years. It is ok for 30 kids in a classroom, it is ok for 30 players on a pitch etc, but it is not ok for 4 friends to have a quiet drink in a corner. It is time this government got real. What they are actually saying is, people that go to traditional pubs are working class & cannot control themselves, so they must do it for them. What an insult.
    It makes absolutely no sense to open a restaurant & not a pub, but the only reason I can think of is that they themselves need somewhere to go & would not be going to a pub to mix with the working class.
    To save the world, we close the pubs, never mind the health & financial affects this has on the publicans. I hope they have a good Xmas, because not one Publican will enjoy theirs. Pure spite from our Government & NPHET.

It's ridiculous. I must been in over 20 pubs (not 20 seperate pubs but visited some a few different times) during level 2 and a few hotels. I've friends in the city drinking in them almost every day and none of us know anyone that got covid.

• Advertisement

Great advert but pity most won’t be allowed open!

https://twitter.com/drinksireland/status/1331166413248221186?s=21

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,511 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Also hate the term "wet" pubs. The only reason for any differentiation, iirc, was because there was too much of blur between a restaurant and a pub that served food.

I'll miss the buzz of that last working day (for the trades at least) when the bar was packed and all the lads were out. Or the old school friends home for Christmas meeting up Christmas Eve. That's not going to happen whether the pubs are allowed to open or not - or at least under compliance with the restrictions that will be required.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭SB71

Indeed a tragic state of affairs, everyone at this stage knows full well that NPHET and Holohan in particular doesn't like pubs one bit, and it would kill him to recommend they open, why he has singled out pubs and travel is anyone's guess, but this is what publicans are up against.

Now what's even worse, is you have a farce of a coalition government who all hate each other, but the desire and lust for power has them all in government together, knowing full well that if an election was to be called next week they would all get annihilated, since they took office they have presided over one disaster after another, a complete and utter clusterf*ck of a coalition government, so instead of having any sort of backbone, asides from that one time they defied NPHET, pretty much every single time they have gone along with everything NPHET has recommended,after a while people quite rightly began to question NPHET's outdated irrational approach, other medical experts have come out publicly and called for a radical rethink of the current approach, but have been ignored.

Meanwhile we're into the festive season, businesses have suffered badly this year and many have closed for good, but none so more than your traditional pub especially those in Dublin,yet they persist with this absolute and utter nonsense that pubs are some sort of "super spreader" without offering up any sort of evidence to back up these claims, so the tragic outcome is that if they continue on like this more and more pubs will close for good, i fear my local will be one of them too, the owner is on his knees financially and cant hang in there for much longer.

I don't know about all you misery-guts here, but if the pubs open in any capacity this Xmas i'll be there making the most of a far-from-ideal situation and enjoying my Christmas!

Feel free to sit at hope crying into your cans of Lidl beer and listening to the ALex Jones Christmas Special. I'll be in the boozer, munching on Chicken Wings, skulling a few pints and hanging out with those close to me.

Cheer up lads. It's Christmas!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭John O.Groats

The "so called virus"? Meaning that he doesn`t believe there actually is a covid virus circulating through the world? if so then all the rest of his comments are invalid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I believe the term "Wet Pubs" was formed to try and subconsciously link it with "Wet Markets",
    The term "wet pubs" is quite old, you can search google using the date function to show this.

You will also see that eddie rockets enforced the €9 substantial meal laws about 10 years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

SB71 wrote: »
    Meanwhile we're into the festive season, businesses have suffered badly this year and many have closed for good, but none so more than your traditional pub especially those in Dublin,yet they persist with this absolute and utter nonsense that pubs are some sort of "super spreader" without offering up any sort of evidence to back up these claims, so the tragic outcome is that if they continue on like this more and more pubs will close for good, i fear my local will be one of them too, the owner is on his knees financially and cant hang in there for much longer.

Pubs got the worst treatment of any industry during COVID.

There was never a clear message for when they could open. Closing pubs with 2 days notice on Paddy's week, all the faffing around pushing out dates, having publicans investing in social distancing measures and food for the whole "€9 meal" b*llocks, then only to open and close again within 2 weeks, the same two weeks the schools reopened.

If the government said "Look, you're closed for the remainder of the year, unless we say otherwise", publicans could have at least planned for this.
    Absolute joke from start to finish.
    rubadub wrote: »
    The term "wet pubs" is quite old, you can search google using the date function to show this.

It's an industry term I thought, wet because they primarily serve drink, not food.

I don't know about all you misery-guts here, but if the pubs open in any capacity this Xmas i'll be there making the most of a far-from-ideal situation and enjoying my Christmas!

Feel free to sit at hope crying into your cans of Lidl beer and listening to the ALex Jones Christmas Special. I'll be in the boozer, munching on Chicken Wings, skulling a few pints and hanging out with those close to me.

Cheer up lads. It's Christmas!

I will of course support my local if he’s able to reopen with the takeaway supplying the food for him, but that looks like it could be stopped!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭aziz

[QUOTE=

Meanwhile we're into the festive season, businesses have suffered badly this year and many have closed for good, but none so more than your traditional pub especially those in Dublin,yet they persist with this absolute and utter nonsense that pubs are some sort of "super spreader" without offering up any sort of evidence to back up these claims, so the tragic outcome is that if they continue on like this more and more pubs will close for good, i fear my local will be one of them too, the owner is on his knees financially and cant hang in there for much longer.[/QUOTE]

“But,but that pub in Cork”
    Yeah right,one bad apple shouldn’t ruin the whole harvest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭the rock29

Licensed Vintners Association

Proposals will allow Berlin D2 to open again, while keeping pubs like Grogans closed
    250 Dublin pubs closed for 252 days, including iconic venues like Grogans, McDaids and O’Donoghues

Government guidelines recognise restaurants, food pubs and wet pubs as “controlled environments”

New proposals to keep wet pubs closed in December while restaurants reopen will see Berlin D2 trading again while the likes of Grogans remains closed, according to the Licensed Vintners Association (LVA).

Following media reports suggesting that the Government plan on keeping ‘wet’ pubs shut, the LVA cited the recent report from the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA), which shows there is no evidence that ‘wet’ pubs pose a greater risk than restaurants.

Berlin D2 operates on a restaurant licence, which allowed it to reopen during the summer. Grogans on the other hand has now been shut by the Government restrictions for 252 consecutive days since the middle of March.

Approximately 250 ‘wet’ pubs in Dublin have kept closed during that period, including iconic venues such as Grogans, McDaids and O’Donoghues on Merrion Row. While other ‘wet’ pubs across Ireland were only open for just over 2 weeks across the eight months since the crisis began.

The LVA notes that the Government guidelines for restaurants, food pubs and wet pubs recognises all these premises as “controlled environments”. All these venues share the same Government guidelines relating to:

Social/ physical distancing requirements.
    Lengths of stay.
    Use of PPE and sanitiser.
    Table service only.
    No counter service.
    “The HIQA report doesn’t show any evidence that ‘wet’ pubs pose a greater risk than restaurants, while the Government’s own guidelines acknowledge wet pubs and restaurants as being “controlled environments”,” said Donall O’Keeffe, Chief Executive of the LVA. “The Government’s guidelines even have the same regulations in place for restaurants and wet pubs – the same social distancing, the same lengths of stay, the same use of PPE and the same provision for table service only.

“Yet if current media reports are to be believed then the Government is gearing up to punish the pubs that have remained closed for the last eight months. “How is it fair that the Government seems intent on allowing the likes of Berlin D2 to trade, while keeping venues that have been impeccable during this crisis like Grogans closed?

“If the Government adopt this approach, what they are saying is that they don’t trust publicans, pub staff or pub goers to follow the guidelines. It will be a formal indication from Government that they think of pubs as ‘lesser’. Such an approach would strike us as a very obvious and discriminatory restraint of trade position if it were to be adopted by the Government. It is also a position that the pub trade can never accept,” Mr. O’Keeffe concluded.

#KEEPTHELIGHTSON – PUBS TURNING ON THEIR CHRISTMAS LIGHTS TONIGHT AT 5PM TO HIGHLIGHT READINESS FOR A SAFE REOPENING
    © 2020 Licensed Vintners Association | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Website maintained by Cogency

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement