Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening of "No-Food" pubs pushed out again

Options
1322323324325326328»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

It's not illegal. It's frowned upon. Like masturbating on an airplane.
    You can masturbate on an airplane if your a certain radio presenter in Cork.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭gifted

Let it go will you......

Shouted the air hostess.....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Neurofen plus made him do it....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭Cork2021

And by god is that man a wanker

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Lads stop talking about the good old days I've an awful horn on me now for a rake of pints.

Haha that’s hilarious, I thought u usually have a horn for something else...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

So it had nothing to do with the hard on he had. :)

AndOne wrote: »
    What maniac is eating food in a nightclub?

Only time I ate in a nightclub was a pack of meanies at the wezz.

I would eat food if we have to be able to go and dance in a nightclub.

180 quid return business class British airways Thursday the 24th of June back the Monday ,

lounge boozing -> plane boozing -> pub boozing -> nightclub - >repeat for days - > cure in the lounge -> more cures on the plane home -> back Monday afternoon for a good aul kip and a quarantine.

free to change so may aswell book in , the great boards UK pub-crawl 2021 starts here.

Yes I think I might go over to Uk this year. Might travel on the ferry though, what ferry can u get that comes into London?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

fin12 wrote: »
    Yes I think I might go over to Uk this year. Might travel on the ferry though, what ferry can u get that comes into London?

ahh if you're getting the ferry then Manchester is the spot to go for.

And blame nerofen for it...

• Advertisement

ahh if you're getting the ferry then Manchester is the spot to go for.

Is there anywhere closer to London u can get off, I would be staying in London just was thinking I might prefer to go on a ferry cause I’m not sure if I’ll have the vaccine so not sure about getting on a plane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

Football match, Soho then onto Fabric followed by breakfast in Spoons....and go again

Perfection..

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users Posts: 20,350 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

fin12 wrote: »
    Is there anywhere closer to London u can get off, I would be staying in London just was thinking I might prefer to go on a ferry cause I’m not sure if I’ll have the vaccine so not sure about getting on a plane.
    Yeah I hear you can get off the ferry at about Birmingham.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,488 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

and so we move on to Thread 2

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement