Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shannon High Level on LiveATC?

Options
  • 15-07-2020 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I've noticed it's been gone for a few weeks now, I thought it might come back but the EINN page on LiveATC has even removed the list of frequencies associated with Shannon High Level Control e.g SOTA, NOTA etc

Anyone know why it's been taken down? Or has the provider just stopped?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

I've noticed it's been gone for a few weeks now, I thought it might come back but the EINN page on LiveATC has even removed the list of frequencies associated with Shannon High Level Control e.g SOTA, NOTA etc

Anyone know why it's been taken down? Or has the provider just stopped?
    Cheers

It’s more than likely not a case of “been taken down”. It more than likely, that the person who provided the original service is no longer in a position to do so.
    I wonder is it possible for someone in the SNN Spotter Community to find out who provided the original service and make contact and offer assistance if possible.
    Perhaps, someone could get contact details through Live ATC?

Advertisement