Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Acer Aspire freezing when accessing Search Engines

Options
  • 16-07-2020 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭

Anyone experiencing freezing issues with their Acer? I have an Aspire. When I access the Internet or Google and also Mozilla it just freezes after it loads the Tabs, and I have to turn it off and on again. It's not especially hot or anything, in actual fact it's quite cool. My old Machine was always so hot it was as good as on fire. But this isn't that hot at all I don't know why it's freezing. Anyone else?

It's only 2 months old and is very quiet. It does give the odd lil whir inside like it's starting up again, it's not a loud sound it's pretty quiet. But it makes the same whirring sound when it freezes. It kind of sounds like I dunno sliding a piece/counter across a toy Abacus?! It's amazingly cool for a Laptop, I suppose I havn't had a new Laptop in forever!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Yep I bought it in March and it constantly does that or just turns off. Very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I bought a Fiat. Is it a Panda or a lorry? Who knows.

Give us a bit more to go on......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Well mine is the Acer Swift 3 and it seems to be a known issue when I googled it.

Advertisement