Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Business online Dashboard

Options
  • 16-07-2020 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

Just some feedback on banking online.
    Our company has a number of bank accounts.
    When we log in to banking online, unauthorised and recently authorised payments are shown on the dashboard. It only shows the payments for one bank account.

In our case, this results in the authoriser seeing "Dashboard, Payments, 1 payment to authorise" when in fact there are three payments to be authorised. (one on the "main" account, 2 on other accounts)
    Regardless of how you want to justify it, the dashboard is giving wrong information. It should either say "1 payment to authorise on bank account 12345678" or "3 payments to authorise."
    See screenshots attached. 

Unfortunately I'm just off the phone to your colleague who give me instructions on (supposedly) resolving the issue by adding accounts as favourite accounts. First, I don't think other users can see my favourite accounts, and second it didn't fix anything. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi antix80 

Thanks for getting in touch with your BOL query.

We've checked this for you. The Dashboard should show payments for the last 7 days on Business on Line.  

To get a full view of the payments that are pending authorisation you can go to Payments tab and then Payments Centre and click on the link Advanced Search.  Here if you select Status – Instruction Pending Authorisation and under ‘Created Date’ select a date back to when the payment(s) would have been created.  This will bring up all pending payments from that date. 

If you would like further investigation and you feel you don’t have sight of the payment on the Dashboard and it is within 7 days of the payment being input please email business.online@boi.com and the Business on Line Helpdesk can look into this further for you.

We hope the above helps,

Many thanks,
    Alison

Advertisement