Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone by directly from BayerDynamic using ParcelMotel

Options
  • 16-07-2020 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

For some reason they won't send directly to Ireland but they do to the UK via DHL from Germany. Has anyone used Parcel Motel to buy from them? Thinking of buying the TYGR 300R from them a nice 32 Ohm open back headphones

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

For some reason they won't send directly to Ireland but they do to the UK via DHL from Germany. Has anyone used Parcel Motel to buy from them? Thinking of buying the TYGR 300R from them a nice 32 Ohm open back headphones

Just for others information they shipped my headphones to ParcelMotel in Belfast but didn't include my PM number on the delivery label I filled out the PM diary and rang them to make them aware of the package and it all worked out and had them that night

• Registered Users Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Just for others information they shipped my headphones to ParcelMotel in Belfast but didn't include my PM number on the delivery label I filled out the PM diary and rang them to make them aware of the package and it all worked out and had them that night

So annoying when some vendors don't include the PM number. Especially when you're waiting for goodies like top-end headphones : )

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

AllForIt wrote: »
    So annoying when some vendors don't include the PM number. Especially when you're waiting for goodies like top-end headphones : )

Yeah might put it in the company name field the next time. I buy from them. Still impressed the PM Diary worked out and they were able to get the parcel to me pretty quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭fafy

Same for me, but was able to track it using the Beyerdynamic tracking ID.

Bought the Amiron Home + Impacto Universal.
    The battery on the Impacto, turned out to be faulty, got into customer service, and they send a replacement to my actual home address, great service

Advertisement