Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eamon Ryan

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Shooting rights are not, I can buy land anywhere in Ireland, as I own the land I can ban all shooting on it.

Also are you trying to say a law made in the 18th century can’t change? Or get updated to laws based on the current laws?

It's easy to get a high calibre sniper rifle and miss fire accidentally of course and hit game in fields far yonder.

And obviously you're an animal lover so you won't harm the lurcher or gun dog hopping over into your land and hopping out with a noble looking game bird in his mouth...

Game set and match....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

So you don’t know anything about electric cars I’d what your saying? Thanks for clearing that up

Just checked. The situation is actually worse than I thought with a whole range of other problems I wasn't really aware of. So thanks for the stupid smart arse comment. Google electric car recharging yourself for full details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

nthclare wrote: »
    A bit like windmills needing full tanks of diesel and tonnes of lubricant which are both fossil fuels to get them going...

But they won't tell you that, because it's all a smoke screen...

Contracts for the boy's like
    Bowie wrote: »
    The environmental impact of creating those batteries is huge.

Wait........nah couldn’t be bothered.....,

:-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Wait........nah couldn’t be bothered.....,

:-)

You're better off :)

Truthvader wrote: »
    Just checked. The situation is actually worse than I thought with a whole range of other problems I wasn't really aware of. So thanks for the stupid smart arse comment. Google electric car recharging yourself for full details.

Dont have to, have one for years :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Don't know if this link will work, it's Catherine Martin's brother, Vincent P Martin a government appointed Senator in full flight in the Senate, re the Schools Rugby Cup Final , Eamonn Ryan better be good at herding cats, if he wants to keep all his party reps in line.

Edit, Link not working, it's on his twitter account

Don't know if this link will work, it's Catherine Martin's brother, Vincent P Martin a government appointed Senator in full flight in the Senate, re the Schools Rugby Cup Final , Eamonn Ryan better be good at herding cats, if he wants to keep all his party reps in line.

He made a valid point, kids are training for years, the schools cup is a huge event for kids of that age, the schools involved are not the normal Blackrock/etc.....a lot of these kids might never get to a final like this again as most will be overage next year

Why would you not like to see them have a day out if they want it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Mav11

He made a valid point, kids are training for years, the schools cup is a huge event for kids of that age, the schools involved are not the normal Blackrock/etc.....a lot of these kids might never get to a final like this again as most will be overage next year

Love to see it, along with many other things, but it mightn't be the smartest thing to do at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Jesus Mary and Joseph that is surreal viewing.

That man is on a different wavelength altogether.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Blatant electioneering, both schools in his constituency, you would think he would have more important things to discuss in the Senate on his first speech, if the Healy Raes went into the Dail pleading for a Kerry Minor final to take place would it be considered a valuable use of Dail Time.

Where did I say I didn't want the lads involved to have there day out, I would know a few involved

• Advertisement

Mav11 wrote: »
    Love to see it, along with many other things, but it mightn't be the smartest thing to do at the moment!

It was in the Seanad and not in the Dail, I feel it was relevant to be discussed

Blatant electioneering, both schools in his constituency, you would think he would have more important things to discuss in the Senate on his first speech, if the Healy Raes went into the Dail pleading for a Kerry Minor final to take place would it be considered a valuable use of Dail Time.

Where did I say I didn't want the lads involved to have there day out, I would know a few involved

What do you want him to discuss?

The Healy Rae for example stumbled around the other day for valuable minutes talking about drinking pints in middle of the day at “dinner time” just because one of the clowns owns a pub

Would you ever go away and colour in some more pictures with your crayon set like a good lad.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

It was in the Seanad and not in the Dail, I feel it was relevant to be discussed

It is relevant for discussion. Where did I say that it was not? I don't believe that it was in the Seanad, as opposed to the Dail has any relevance.

Mav11 wrote: »
    It is relevant for discussion. Where did I say that it was not? I don't believe that it was in the Seanad, as opposed to the Dail has any relevance.

Sorry boards playing up on phone

Sorry boards playing up on phone

Playing up here on the PC aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Dont have to, have one for years :-)

Always tough to admit you have bought a lemon

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

He really didnt. Kids are training for years but Clongowes are very much the normal like a Blackrock. Many wont get to a schools final but its not the end of the world. If we are to play this final then you have to play the finals of all other competitions from last season which would be completely stupid.

He really didnt. Kids are training for years but Clongowes are very much the normal like a Blackrock. Many wont get to a schools final but its not the end of the world. If we are to play this final then you have to play the finals of all other competitions from last season which would be completely stupid.

So you are saying grown adults can’t make a decision based on specific games?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

If they do play it at least it will spare us from having to listen in 20 years time from some boring fart in a sheepskin jacket whinging " 2020 was going to our year until that damm Covid disrupted the biggest game in our lives"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

So you are saying grown adults can’t make a decision based on specific games?
    why should a special case be made for this final? Its not going to be played.

why should a special case be made for this final? Its not going to be played.

Hang on a while now, are you aware that shefwedfan has a degree?

And an electric car, and, solar panels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Thats just very silly. Any decisions would need go by Burke anyway.
    Very bad look for the Greens.

Bowie wrote: »
    Thats just very silly. Any decisions would need go by Burke anyway.
    Very bad look for the Greens.

Looks like a tad more than simply a bad image of the Greens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Looks like a tad more than simply a bad image of the Greens.

They survive on the myth that they are straight shooters who might keep FF/FG in check and of course environmental issues, but they are far from playing a blinder in either area.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

So a Minister for Transport can’t meet the CEO of the largest local authority?

Burke is a gobsh!te of the highest order, better he was left out of the meeting. Great to see Ryan getting on with the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

blanch152 wrote: »

Burke is a gobsh!te of the highest order, better he was left out of the meeting. Great to see Ryan getting on with the job.

This isn't the Wild West. The councillor is 100% correct and your bias is awful to see. Rules are there to be followed.

For those who haven't clicked the link, Green Minister meets CEO together with 2 Green Councillors. But not the Chair....

Cop on, would ya?

blanch152 wrote: »

blanch152, Ryan is going to let you down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

An Ri rua wrote: »
    This isn't the Wild West. The councillor is 100% correct and your bias is awful to see. Rules are there to be followed.

For those who haven't clicked the link, Green Minister meets CEO together with 2 Green Councillors. But not the Chair....

Cop on, would ya?

You have got it wrong.

Green minister with responsibility meets CEO, chair’s nose is out of joint because he wasn’t invited, and because minister brought two of his own councillors along. Absolutely nothing wrong, just Councillor making a fuss.

Advertisement