Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple watch series 5 won’t charge

Options
  • 17-07-2020 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My Apple Watch Series 5 has stopped charging it will only charge up to about 8% it’s less than a year old. Cable shows no sign of damage. Did a reboot and forced reboot. The odd time it will start charging but then stops. Any ideas what i can do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Happened me with my charger that I use for travel. Showed no signs of damage just stopped charging like you’ve said, just bought a new one.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Kurn wrote: »
    Hi all,

My Apple Watch Series 5 has stopped charging it will only charge up to about 8% it’s less than a year old. Cable shows no sign of damage. Did a reboot and forced reboot. The odd time it will start charging but then stops. Any ideas what i can do?

Less than a year old, get back on to Apple so.

Advertisement