Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chucky - US Pace - Syfy - (**Spoilers**)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Super Chucky Vs nice Chucky. It seems like they're somehow connected since they seem to know he was turned.

Was wondering where some of the Mighty Ducks had gone for season 2. So have 1 of the missing Ducks in this as Nadine.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,558 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Fantastic episode.

This show is just so good.

What an absolutely brilliant, brilliant easter egg with the Bound reunion of Joe, Gina & Jen

The Sopranos Ralphie bit was so funny.

The Meg Tilly cameo.

Moms a murder, Moms a lesbian lol The Twins.

They are all just having so much fun.

Jeniffer Tilly is totally winning this season.

"How Meta do you want to be?"

"Yes!"

I'm guessing this is one of those times we're not meant to think too hard about things.

Strange that I was sure I've seen Meg Tilly in more stuff but looking at her imdb, it seems I've just seen Off Beat and Caprica.

Well I guess Liv won't be on Smackdown this week. Didn't realise the swearing limit.

Glen and Glenda played by the actor who played Theo in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sorry, I'm on the other side of the fence to you guys.

That episode was awful. After 10 minutes, I started skimming through it to get it over with.

The Jennifer Tilly/Nica sh*t is the worst part of this show by a long long way.

Back to the school next week, thank God.

Colonel Kurtz Chucky :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,049 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Just binged season 1 over a few days, what a brilliant season of TV! So much fun. Cant wait to start season 2

And only 1 Chucky left.

This week's episode was fantastic. Felt like the finale too, but there is one more episode next week.

They went a little bit overboard on that explosive casualty though - about 5 times from different angles? 😂

After that episode I have to ask

Will Devin Sawa be back for Season 3, if it happens, to be killed off again?

That took 30 minutes to get going, and apart from one creative death at the end, it was a bit of an anti-climax.

Last week's episode was better.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I felt it dragged as well. I guess they have to do a bit of character stuff as well.

How many final Good Guy dolls are there? And couldn't both souls occupy the doll, so Tiff shouldn't have been blocked?

But good to hear Billy Boyd back voicing G.G.

The season 2 finale was definitely the worst episode of the two seasons.

Season 3 teaser trailer

Starts back October 4th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

I really liked season 1 but I found season 2 very annoying, I just couldn't get into it. I kind of wish they done the chucky series completely different. Like season 1 do a prequel and have it as 10 episodes of Charles Lee ray, last episode ends with him dying and transferring his soul into chucky doll, 2nd season child's play 1, 3rd season child's play 2 and then 4th season child's play 3. Have them all 10 episodes each season.

President Chucky 😁

Season 3 part 2 trailer

Starts April 10th

RIP Santa Claus.

I would have been happy with that as a season finale, but there are still 2 to go. 🙂

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they wrapped the series up at the end of this season. Only watched the latest episode tonight. It's basically like Final Destination, Saw or I guess the Child's Play movies where mainly watching for the deaths, but the episodes tend to drag.

I think one of the main 3 needs to die. And I think one of the boys might now they've consummated their relationship and going by the way they were talking.

Did they really just bring in the president's double just to be able to kill Devon Sawa twice this season?

So fun seeing Brad Dourif acting across from Chucky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Worst season so far. Really enjoyed the first two.

Every episode bar the first one this season my brain has just wondered off and it's just on in the background.

Yesterdays episode I just turned off after 30 mins.

• Advertisement

So with both the spirit realm set up, as well as the comparison between the 2 injections, safe to say we'll keep Tiff either by being a ghost or being brought back with the other injection since they seemed to be implying she was getting the same injection as Jake.

And they killed Devon Sawa again. Though thought would be something more creative.

So what does Chucky need to do to appease Damballa?

President Chucky asks you call this number to demand a 4 season :)

A fun finale be it a season one or a series one.

I liked it but the special effects were very poor. Like they made very little effort for the 3 dolls at the end, just sticking their faces on generic Barbie type dolls.

Advertisement