Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC 24-hour zone disarming

Options
  • 17-07-2020 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

I have HKC Quantum alarm installed. I am considering enabling "24-hour" option on my shed zone. As I understand from the installation manual Alarm zones with this option enabled trigger the alarm regardless if the system is armed or not.

My question is how can I disarm the shed if I want to access it myself? On my old GE Simon alarm there was "double disarm" (I don't remember the exact name) option that allowed to disarm the 24-hour zones. Is there something similar on HKC?

Thanks for your help,
    Karol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

karolaug wrote: »
    Hi,

I have HKC Quantum alarm installed. I am considering enabling "24-hour" option on my shed zone. As I understand from the installation manual Alarm zones with this option enabled trigger the alarm regardless if the system is armed or not.

My question is how can I disarm the shed if I want to access it myself? On my old GE Simon alarm there was "double disarm" (I don't remember the exact name) option that allowed to disarm the 24-hour zones. Is there something similar on HKC?

Thanks for your help,
    Karol

No, needs to be turned off once zone is opened.

Advertisement