Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cr Card query; phone number not working

Options
  • 17-07-2020 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi
    I need to speak to someone urgently about my credit card. I have 2 large payments going through today and I may need my credit limit extended slightly even if only temporarily. The phone number isn’t accepting my ‘1’ for personal customer and ends up hanging up on me. Please revert ASAP
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties getting in touch with our Credit Card Team. 

I have just checked this out, and the number seems to be operating as normal. The team can be contacted directly on 0818 251 251. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help. 

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 47 morrough

Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties getting in touch with our Credit Card Team. 

I have just checked this out, and the number seems to be operating as normal. The team can be contacted directly on 0818 251 251. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help. 

Thanks, Aisling

Hi Aisling
    I tried again and it’s again telling Me that I ‘have not selected a valid option’. Then another voice says ‘A selection has not been detected, the call will now disconnect’ And the call is dropped. Is there an alternative number or can you have someone ring me pls?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 morrough

morrough wrote: »
    Hi Aisling
    I tried again and it’s again telling Me that I ‘have not selected a valid option’. Then another voice says ‘A selection has not been detected, the call will now disconnect’ And the call is dropped. Is there an alternative number or can you have someone ring me pls?

Hi Aisling- I got through by ringing a different number but you might want to let the bank know there are issues with the 1890 and 0818 numbers.
    Thanks
    Karen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Aisling
    I tried again and it’s again telling Me that I ‘have not selected a valid option’.  Then another voice says ‘A selection has not been detected, the call will now disconnect’ And the call is dropped.  Is there an alternative number or can you have someone ring me pls?

Hi Aisling- I got through by ringing a different number but you might want to let the bank know there are issues with the 1890 and 0818 numbers.
    Thanks
    Karen
    Thanks for getting back to us here Karen. 

I'm happy to hear you were able to get in touch with our Credit Card Team. I will absolutely raise your difficulties with our Support Team to have a look into. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement