Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Junior League Historic Tables

• 17-07-2020 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭

Hey...

Don't know if anyone can help...

I'm looking for historic Limerick District League Tables(Prem)...

There website has only this season's, Limerick leader has nothing that is viewable anyways...

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You might find some of them on Foot.ie if you're lucky, but that might take a lot of searching in the Junior Soccer > Limerick section.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

You might find some of them on Foot.ie if you're lucky, but that might take a lot of searching in the Junior Soccer > Limerick section.

One of the lads is on there having a look, no joy as of yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭The_Dave

You may find some info here

The_Dave wrote: »
    You may find some info here

Cheers have that...

Looking for league winners from 2013 onwards and if possible who finished 2 & 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭The_Dave

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Cheers have that...

Looking for league winners from 2013 onwards and if possible who finished 2 & 3
    Can you contact Pat Sheehan on fb or through other means, I'd say he'll have those details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

The_Dave wrote: »
    Can you contact Pat Sheehan on fb or through other means, I'd say he'll have those details

Pat should definitely have this info. Runs the junior soccer website so should have tons of past information stored away.

Don't suppose anyone knows the winners of the Lawson cup for 2013/14 season? Have the last 50 years winners & Finalists but missing the 2013/14 season

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AlanOB

Janesboro beat Geraldines in the Lawson Cup final that year, as far as I can recall. Hope that helps. Incidentally, I've always found it strange that such records are not publicly available, particularly given the fact that the LDL pay towards the upkeep of a website.

AlanOB wrote: »
    Janesboro beat Geraldines in the Lawson Cup final that year, as far as I can recall. Hope that helps. Incidentally, I've always found it strange that such records are not publicly available, particularly given the fact that the LDL pay towards the upkeep of a website.

I know Pike played Boro & Dines played holycross in the lawson semi's that year...

Cheers Alan

Advertisement