If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

65inch TV with sound bar

Options
  • 18-07-2020 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi guys

I’m looking for a recommendation for a TV with soundbar combination. I’m looking at around 65inch. It won’t be hooked up to Sky or equivalent but I will be plugging it into an aerial/satellite at the wall - so ideally something that will facilitate my cord cutting ambition with Saorview/Freesat etc. I will be streaming Netflix and others. It won’t be used for gaming so that part is not relevant. Both items will be wall mounted. My initial thoughts were something in the €1000 range for the TV and I have an open mind about the soundbar.

Thanks in advance for any help with this

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.