Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

need help stuck at home with parents

• 18-07-2020 12:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi all
    Really hoping for some advice here
    I need to get out of the house I'm currently living in, with parents + siblings
    I'm the oldest
    I don't work due to disability
    I cannot go to council for housing, because there are people living here who are not registered as doing so, also there's just been something done which my parents could really get into trouble for if it was found out. My feelings on all wrongdoing going on is irrelevant, it just, as I said, means I can't go to the council for housing, and i don't need the grief for being the person who got people in bother etc etc
    Doesn't change the fact though, that I need to get out. My family see the fact I want to be independant as an offence to them, which course it is not. I haven't always lived here, was abroad till a little while ago
    Please, I really need advice, because I'm starting to spiral back into depression because of this, which I can't even talk about with them, because they don't acknowledge anything
    Thanks for reading, and will be super grateful for any and all advice given

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

Mod note:

Hi OP

As previously advised, I would strongly encourage you to seek counselling and engage with mental health services. You've posted about this before and I don't believe that any further advice you would receive here would differ substantively from that already given. As such I'm afraid I have to lock this thread.

Please mind yourself OP. Take care.

Thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement