Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridging Loan or similar

• 18-07-2020 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

The house I want to buy (220k)is the last one left in the estate. I really want to secure it, but the Agent won't accept my 10k deposit, as my own house (500k+) has not yet been sold. So I'm afraid that it will be gone, even if my sale comes thru in next few weeks. So frustrating! Ive no mortgage on my house, its in a great location, but only on the market a week. Is there anywhere I can get a bridging type loan to cover me for a month - till my own house sells. I'm retired self employed, so no regular income at the moment. Any ideas???
    I've my heart set on this house - if I don't act asap I will lose it.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

I was told a few years ago that bridging loans aren't given anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,295 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Your looking for the total amount as a bridging loan? Did you have a sit down with the bank?

Advertisement