Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC wired alarm intermittent Open Zone

Options
  • 18-07-2020 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I have alarm in for 16 years no problems. Last summer during the day when weather was warm alarm started going off - Fault Open Zone Z3. Tried many things couldn't solve. Used to inhibit zone when leaving during the day. Eventually it just stopped.
    This year because of Corona virus we were all at home during the day but last week went away for a few days and set alarm First day around midday alarm went off.
    It seems to only happen on warm sunny days, something causes an open zone.
    Anyone come across anything like this before ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭kub

niamhyd wrote: »
    Hi I have alarm in for 16 years no problems. Last summer during the day when weather was warm alarm started going off - Fault Open Zone Z3. Tried many things couldn't solve. Used to inhibit zone when leaving during the day. Eventually it just stopped.
    This year because of Corona virus we were all at home during the day but last week went away for a few days and set alarm First day around midday alarm went off.
    It seems to only happen on warm sunny days, something causes an open zone.
    Anyone come across anything like this before ?

When was the last time you got the system serviced ?
    Sounds to me like it needs to be looked at, there is probably a few intermittent issues with it.

Advertisement